Who needs Restaurant Insurance?

Whether you’re a small start-up café or an established restaurant, you need all kinds of insurance. Buy Restaurant Insurance and get all the cover you need together, in one policy. From Buildings and Contents cover, to Employers Liability, Product Liability cover and other specialist cover, it’s fast convenient and could save you money.

What will Restaurant Insurance protect your business against?

When you buy Restaurant Insurance you will typically be protected against fire and flood damage and the interruption to your business that this might cause. It’s a sad fact that a high proportion of restaurants cease trading after a serious fire, so it’s a good idea to choose Restaurant Insurance that covers you for loss of earnings due to this type of business interruption.


As an employer you’ll need Employers’ Liability Insurance to protect your staff should they injure themselves or become ill while working for you. Public Liability Insurance will protect you against claims from your customers should they become ill after eating at your restaurant, should they injure themselves or should their belongings be damaged on your premises.


You should also consider insuring the contents of your restaurant, including wines, spirits, tobacco, crockery and glass. Kitchen equipment can be expensive to replace, as can food should your freezers fail. If you own your premises, you might also need to choose Restaurant Insurance with Building cover. If you rent your building it could be a condition of your lease. You can also get cover for replacement locks should you lose your keys.

Will cheap Restaurant Insurance provide enough protection for your business?

With Bruce Burke & Co Ltd, you can buy cheap Restaurant Insurance without compromising on the cover you need by opting for a tailored package. This way you avoid paying for insurance that you don’t need and can choose Restaurant Insurance that precisely meets the needs of your establishment.